About Lingaraj Appa Engineering College
The Sharanabasaveshwar Vidya Vardhak Sangha, Gulbarga, which was founded in the year 1903, is named after the great mystic Saint of Deccan India, Lord Sharanabasaveshwar. It is the cardinal principle of Sharanabasaveshwar that "No religion is greater than Service" and "Service to Humanity is Service to God".
This Kayaka and Dasoha Philosophy is his legacy, which is continued even today by the Peethadhipathis of Sharanabasaveshwar Samsthan. The Sharanabasaveshwar Samsthan, which is also called as Sharanabasaveshwar Mahadasohapeetha has a long spiritual, cultural, social and educational history that represents the glorious heritage of the nation. The Philosophy of Dasoha has been the touchstone principle on which the 7th Mahadasoha Peethadhipathi of Sharanabasaveshwar Samsthan, Gulbarga, founded the Sharanabasaveshwar Vidya Vardhak Sangha.
The sangha is serving with 49 different Educational Institutions, with sensing the lack of quality Education in Bidar, LINGARAJ APPA ENGINEERING COLLEGE has been established in the year 2011 with the basic engineering courses.
The Governing Council
- POOJYA DR.SHARNBASWAPPA APPAJI President
- MATOSHRI DAKSHAYANI Vice-President
- BASAWARAJ DESHMUKH Secretary
- SHARNBASWAPPA DESHMUKH Director
- Dr UMATAI DESHMUKH Director
- Dr SANJEEV REDDY K HUDGIKAR Principal
VISION AND MISSION
Institution works on the Dasoha Philosophy of Education Teaching and learning not only for the sake of livelihood but also for the welfare of humanity, thinking that serving humanity is serving God, is Kayak and Dasoha Philosophy of Education.
- Independent thinking: It is adopted by Discourse method
LINGARAJ APPA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, BIDAR
- Independent writing: We give Daily assignments and evaluate and give it back to them next day. Writing makes man perfect
- Independent speaking: It is adopted by Debating and Discourse method
- Independent living: We teach value based Education (Discipline, Sincerity and hard-work) to face the challenges in the life to serve not only his family but also whole Nation- Mankind.
Located in the outskirts of Bidar city,LAEC is a Private Un-Aided Institution, functioning under Sharanbasweshwar Vidya Vardhak Sangha, Gulbarga
- APPROVED BY AICTE NEW DELHI
- AFFILIATED TO VISVESVARAYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY BELGAUM